Our Uniform Plant focus on uniform and garments options, and also our dust control and restroom services. This state-of-the-art processing
facility houses the most modern washers, dryers, steam tunnel, shuttle, and sorting processes and technologies. Our focus on
efficiency and reliability helps us use our resources smarter, and allows us to pass on those savings to our customers.
1207 Superior Ave.
PO Box 299
Tomah, WI 54660
Call us Today! 800-362-3305
- Completely automated washroom
- Four 550 lbs. open pocket washers
- Four 550 lbs. dryers
- Milnor washer-to-dryer
- ID tagged bags for guaranteed accuracy
- RFID chipped mats
- Completely bar-coded inventory
- Three-step inspection
- State-of-the-Art steam tunnel and finishing equipment
- Automatic garment scanning, sorting, and computerized stockroom
Monorail system for easy and safe transportation throughout the plant
Quality assurance procedures at Band Box include testing of mixed washing chemicals prior to use for correct concentrations of each
chemical. Tests are also conducted using an independent agency for whiteness retention and tensile strength. We put great care into
our facilities and feel it gives us a great distinction from our competitors.